Michelle Rava & Brian Keffer
January 14, 2017
Michelle and Brian were married on January 14, 2017 at our stunning wedding venues Houston. They said, “I do” at the Cantina and celebrated the night away in our Rustic Barn. This happy couple knew exactly what they wanted when they came to their planning sessions. We decided the cedar stumps with hand painted signs would be the perfect center aisle additions to their Cantina Ceremony. Their florist, Striking Stems, eloquently decorated the rustic Cantina with greenery, draping and beautiful pink florals.
“Throughout the night, I kept catching the way Brian looked into Michelle’s eyes,” said Chris Krauss, Moffitt Oaks Event Coordinator. “There was no way he could hide the excitement and love for his new wife”.
The Barn was the perfect location for their reception. We utilized our in-house gold, ivory and navy decorations. Their whimsical yet rustic reception was full of laughter, dancing and love.
Congratulations to the Happy Couple. We wish you many more years of happiness!
• Catering & Bar – Café Natalie http://www.cafenataliecatering.com/
• DJ & Photo Booth – JPL http://www.jplentertainment.com/
• Hair & Make Up – Allison http://ahspecialties.com/#!/Home
• Floral – Striking Stems http://strikingstems.com/
• Photographer – Ashley 281-704-6258 http://ashleyshutterphotography.com/about-1/
• Cake – Lisa Barcelona
• Transportation – Abiding Limo http://www.abidinglimo.com/