Brandi + Daniel
A Venue that Just Fits
Brandi and Daniel came into Moffitt Oaks looking for a perfect venue to fit both of their personalities. With new career paths moving them far from the area, they found in Moffitt Oaks not only the perfect wedding venues for their vision, but the perfect all-inclusive package that they needed to accommodate to their busy lives.
Both Brandi and Daniel trusted Moffitt Oaks and their coordinator Lauren to help guide them and make their planning as stress free as possible.
Brandi was the perfect bride to work with. Simple, sweet, trusting, and go with the flow. She loved simplistic décor. Ivory, lace, silver accents with a rustic touch of burlap, cedar discs, and mason jars with sweet baby’s breath and soft pink roses.
Their ceremony was full of love and laughter, and over 10 years in the making. Their families were over joyed at this long awaited event! They chose Cantina to fit their rustic vision, complete with boots and cowboy hats!
When it came time for the reception, it was a PARTY! 2 large families finally coming together to celebrate such an awesome couple was the setting for this amazing night. The Castaneda’s wanted to incorporate Daniel’s Hispanic culture, and what better way then with a Mariachi band to welcome their guest, and get the party started great food, drinks, and memories to last a lifetime! They danced all night and set a great example of a down south Texas wedding for their out of towners.
Best of luck to this AMAZING couple, wishing you love, laughter, and happily ever after!
- Catering – Rib Tickler http://www.texasoriginalribtickler.com/
- DJ – JPL http://www.jplentertainment.com/
- Hair & Make-up – Allison http://ahspecialties.com/#!/Home
- Cake – Virginia’s- https://www.virginiascakes.com/
- Floral – HEB – https://www.heb.com/static-page/article-template/H-E-B-Bloomsandtrade
- Photographer – Genovese Ashford http://genovese-ashford.com/
- Dress Designer – Pronovia https://www.pronovias.com/us/